The Site and Service contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, and patent laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works based on any part of the Site or Service without our prior written consent.
The Site and Service may allow you to submit or upload content, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and audio files ("User Content"). You retain ownership of all rights in your User Content, but you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, distribute, and display your User Content on the Site and Service and for promotional purposes.
You agree to use the Site and Service only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site and Service by any third party. You may not:
- Use the Site or Service in any way that violates applicable laws or regulations
- Use the Site or Service to transmit or distribute any material that is harmful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable
- Use the Site or Service to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely represent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Use the Site or Service to collect or store personal data about other users without their consent
- Use the Site or Service to interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or Service or any servers or networks connected to the Site or Service
Limitation of Liability
You agree that Ashwyll Solutions will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or inability to use the Site or Service
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Site or Service
- Any other matter relating to the Site or Service
You agree to indemnify and hold Ashwyll Solutions, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site or Service, your User Content, or your violation of these Terms.
Modification of Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Site or Service after such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Ashwyll Solutions is located, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in that jurisdiction for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.